The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone, about time I said hello!

Graham S

Thanks Faye, i can't believe how helpful people are on here, and the responce is so quick. Will try that in the morning, cheers

BTW my plate is * 50PRA, and with the help of magic yellow and white screws it looks great. Only problem is when i park somewhere people say 'look at the number plate' not 'look at the car'!!

P.S. was only joking about the badges, I may live in Tadley but i'm not a pikey like 95% of them!!

Graham..

Originally posted by Graham S

P.S. was only joking about the badges, I may live in Tadley but i'm not a pikey like 95% of them!!

Graham..

Yeah I know :) Only teasing you. The quick response time is due to being at home on a Friday night and realising there is nothing to do or watch - I've found the wine now so expect my posts to go down hill ( this has been particularly highbrow for me!!!)

:D

isn't there a other half then to keep you company? (sorry not trying to sound dodgy here!) A few drinks sounds good but not long home from the gym so can't let it go to waste!! Better go keep the lady happy now i suppose, will be back soon, thanks for the chat..

Graham..

Originally posted by Graham S

isn't there a other half then to keep you company? (sorry not trying to sound dodgy here!) A few drinks sounds good but not long home from the gym so can't let it go to waste!! Better go keep the lady happy now i suppose, will be back soon, thanks for the chat..

Graham..

Other half is having a business meeting at the curry house:blink:

Didn't bother with the gym so no good work to waste, happy to chat !!! :)

Welcome Graham, I know what you mean about the visiting the petrol station too much ;)

I see your just around the corner from me, although I have never spotted Lee yet, I dont reckon he uses his ;) Keep an eye out for me or my misses, our plates are M55 ASH, L55 CYS, although if you spot us go easy on her she's a girl in a NA [Runs and hides.......]

At least we know we can hold a meet in B/Stoke and now have 3 turn up, Im meeting with Shaf (MR2) and Rich (TypeR) soon, they use this board, fancy joining, and you Lee seeing as we havent met, although I saw you car, Dude was thrashing it when I picked mine up.

shellsupe1.jpg

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

I see your just around the corner from me, although I have never spotted Lee yet, I dont reckon he uses his ;) Keep an eye out for me or my misses, our plates are M55 ASH, L55 CYS, although if you spot us go easy on her she's a girl in a NA [Runs and hides.......]

At least we know we can hold a meet in B/Stoke and now have 3 turn up, Im meeting with Shaf (MR2) and Rich (TypeR) soon, they use this board, fancy joining, and you Lee seeing as we havent met, although I saw you car, Dude was thrashing it when I picked mine up.

hi ash, i reckon your just blind mate. ive seen quite a few around basingstoke recently but none of them yours or your mrs's.

i use my car all the time BTW. its my daily driver:) its graham who locks his up for the winter.

what do you mean dude was thrashing it?????? BASTARD:p

I THOUGHT YOURS AND YOUR MRS'S WERE BOTH N/A AT THE MOMENT:D .

a mini meet would be good or convoy to events etc

cheers ...lee

Originally posted by leett

hi ash, i reckon your just blind mate. ive seen quite a few around basingstoke recently but none of them yours or your mrs's.

i use my car all the time BTW. its my daily driver:) its graham who locks his up for the winter.

what do you mean dude was thrashing it?????? BASTARD:p

I THOUGHT YOURS AND YOUR MRS'S WERE BOTH N/A AT THE MOMENT:D .

a mini meet would be good or convoy to events etc

cheers ...lee

Man I hardly ever see any around B/Stoke, we are in the same town arent we :D Last time I saw one had to be over 6 months ago........ Anyway I know what yours looks like so I will reconise that.

And I'll pretend I didnt read the both NA comment :twak:

hey ash,

i was told about your car ages before i got mine, my hair dresser told me!! (Nicola). She told me you can get 4 people in yours. tried it once with people alot smaller and i had my knees around my neck trying to drive.

I'd love to meet up sometime with you all, and yeh, i'll admit it, only just got the supe out the garage for the first time this year yesterday!! But after half hour of being gentle i put my foot down and got that massive grin again, just like when i got it! Great..

As for the NA thing it must be because our UK'ers are much more reliable and nicer!! Ha ha. (i hope i haven't put my foot in it on the reliability front saying that!)

Hope to meet you all soon somewhere, i know we could go to that McDonalds drive thru and be proper boy racers!! Wicked man!! And maybe look at some tasty saxos at the same time!

Graham..

Graham, Nicola said she knew someone with a Supra, and I mentioned it to Lee, but he only knows her through her Brother I think, but presumed it was him she was on about, but it must have been you.

Anyway, I 'll let you know when we're meeting, should be within the next month. We could pop up to McDonalds and see the Nova crew :innocent: I know one of them through a mate of mine.

And I have managed 5 people in the Supe for 10mins before, not very nice....... :(