The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Latest Project (CJ) Fester a man determined to be Orange and Bald

dude

Originally posted by Paul R

It's not fair.

Home come you have so much money to spend on your cars?? That lot must have cost about 10 grand at least!

It's just not fair. I cant even afford a measley re-spray - let alone any engine mods :(

Paul.

Hard work / Age / Experience / lack of Parental control / Pool / Women / Class B Drugs / Alcohol / Parties / Women / Women / Cigarettes (ex)

...and thats just me...!

CJ - add Sheep in there anywhere

:p

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Paul E

Hard work / AGE / Experience / lack of Parental control / Pool / Women / Class B Drugs / Alcohol / Parties / Women / Women / Cigarettes (ex)

...and thats just me...!

I just went to highlight the hard work bit, but the mouse slipped, sorry Paul :D

Originally posted by albundy68

bloody hell CJ!!! no expenses spared there, (ahem TRD wannabe!!! ahem). - im only jelous...

VERY VERY jelous!!!! :thumbs:

dont forget to PM me next time youre headin down dudes, ive got a bedroom full of bits for you!!! lol

A bedroom full of bits??? :eek:

That sounds well dodgy mate!! lol

Paul.

Originally posted by Paul E

Hard work / Age / Experience / lack of Parental control / Pool / Women / Class B Drugs / Alcohol / Parties / Women / Women / Cigarettes (ex)

...and thats just me...!

And whats your point? I've got all that except for the age thing and sheep! I just cant afford to spend loadsa money on the car, thast all! My girlfreind would kill me! :D

Paul.

Originally posted by Paul R

And whats your point? I've got all that except for the age thing and sheep! I just cant afford to spend loadsa money on the car, thast all! My girlfreind would kill me! :D

Paul.

Ah, and in that statement lies the crux of the matter. I dont have a girlfriend to answer to! :p

Originally posted by leett

nice one, thats the colour i was considering but bottled out,should look the b*llox mate. deinitely see you coming anyway

They see me coming now Lee. What with my Adonis like body and boyish good looks eh? :cool: