The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hyper Sports and Racing

AdzC

This is not a critise.. im just curious?:)

Of course you are, it's what you do in these threads, we've all seen it before ;)

Anyway how about mapping costs? Dyno time? Fitting costs of parts? Cost of parts mentioned? Bit of profit? Misc items not listed?

The chap paid the bill, if he wasn't happy with the price and the quality of work why would he do this?

I'd be more concerned with the £13k bill to rectify the issues, now that does sound OTT considering you can buy an entire tuned car for this.

Of course you are, it's what you do in these threads, we've all seen it before ;)

Anyway how about mapping costs? Dyno time? Fitting costs of parts? Cost of parts mentioned? Bit of profit? Misc items not listed?

The chap paid the bill, if he wasn't happy with the price and the quality of work why would he do this?

I'd be more concerned with the £13k bill to rectify the issues, now that does sound OTT considering you can buy an entire tuned car for this.

So you think 4k+ is ok for fitting of new injectors, pump and a bit of mapping?

Maybe there is a lot more to it than i see, as i said just curious:)

I know you take great pleasure from being nasty but try to be nice:)

Just looked back at this thread since yesterday :blink:

I'd just like to clarify that the purpose of the thread was to recommend a garage in the North West which I personally felt were both professional and knowledgeable, which is rare t'up north.

I certainly know how difficult it is to find a place like this and would just like to re-itterate how good my experience was with Hyper Sports.

I understand that one person feels differently but as many one person said that it is the first bad press they have heard about the company.

The guys at Hyper Sports have given their response which they did not have to and this is to their credit.

As said before I will definitely be using them again and highly recommend to anybody. They have made themselves another happy customer in me.

Cheers

It is interesting to review all the comments posted and Chris thanks for your post and version of events. There is no point in progressing this as we can all go around in circles. For what its worth...

It is clear that many owners have had a very postive expereince with Hypersports. Chris/Stewart good lads etc. You have had competent work completed all smiles - Great. Occassionally sometimes it doesn't work out. When I picked my car up all seemed ok intially apart from the hunting idle etc. However the issues started from there in and were uncovered durning the complete strip down. I would also agree with Chris that one tuner vs. another is an impossible situation and understand this - there will always be different ways of doing things. Final analysis is that this specific program of development did not work and deliver in this case, there were a number of very specific faults. If you have had a great expereince with Hypersports I am really pleased and u should continue based on proof of delivery.