The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Torque of keighley

Guest greddy

So are you connected with KTC or not?

The old Beeches place?

What's the history? All that stock didn't just appear overnight but you seem to have done ;)

what i was thinking, its alot of cars to "magically" appear :search:

i may be wrong but i would guess its KTC trying to setup again due to their terrible rep??

you know were not the same,and its not the same stock as beeches.

what makes you ask about beeches?

Well KTC moved, some of the Beeches stock seemed to go to them, their staff were as ignorant as the KTC ones when I went, the cars were just as battered, they were close to each other....

I don't recall the exact stocklist at Beeches but one company disappears... another one appears.... KTC hide in Crosshills.... a 4x4 centre appears where KTC was.... whatever happened to Midgley's in Skipton... are they in on this too?

;)

I keep looking at the ferraris there both selling!! not exactly a common car, in fact pretty rare in red, spider with 6 speed manual etc in RHD both the same year etc again could be wrong but a little odd being round the corner from each other for such a rare car, i know KTC have had that 355 for quite a while on their website??

• 3 months later...
You're having a laugh aren't you? No seriously you must be... Oh you're serious, well then in that case allow me to respond.

I've been to your place, looked at your ahem.. Cars and let me be perfectly clear in my opinion of them. You would have to pay ME to take those sheds off your hands if only enough to pay for the breakers fee and put them out of their misery.

I know a good car when I see one I also know what an under maintained, rust ridden s**t heap looks like and in to answer your comment. If you think that my opinion of that white monstrosity (and 99.9% of the cars you sell) is mine alone I'm afraid that is wishful thinking at it's worst

This isn't a personal attack at you. But dont pi** down my back and tell me its raining.

that is the funniest thing i have ever read. i have just threw up my orange juice drink trying to read it again for the 5th time your wit is beyond compare

KTC and Torque of Krap (Keighley) ARE the same, same shit, same shitty service, i have been to both (I knew i should have stayed away as most Asian business men who selll cars from up north are just out to rip you off, im asian BTW;))

If you want a Cheap import car thats runs like crap which would defo cost your more in the long run then try any of the above.

None of the cars are high grades e.g grade 4, most are below grade 1.

Defo stay away you have been warned.

You're having a laugh aren't you? No seriously you must be... Oh you're serious, well then in that case allow me to respond.

I've been to your place, looked at your ahem.. Cars and let me be perfectly clear in my opinion of them. You would have to pay ME to take those sheds off your hands if only enough to pay for the breakers fee and put them out of their misery.

I know a good car when I see one I also know what an under maintained, rust ridden s**t heap looks like and in to answer your comment. If you think that my opinion of that white monstrosity (and 99.9% of the cars you sell) is mine alone I'm afraid that is wishful thinking at it's worst

This isn't a personal attack at you. But dont pi** down my back and tell me its raining.

LOL owned:eyebrows:

that is the funniest thing i have ever read. i have just threw up my orange juice drink trying to read it again for the 5th time your wit is beyond compare

Cheers very much fella :D . I'd forgotten all about this thread gave me a laugh reading it again.

I looked there for my first Supra 4 hour journey thought i had the joice of 4 to look at . Wot a load of Sh*t there was a dent in the bonnet the size of my fist total crap. Had a look round the rest of the cars no better there was even a car with 4 different alloy wheels on it for sale ....

(I knew i should have stayed away as most Asian business men who selll cars from up north are just out to rip you off, im asian BTW;))

I find this so funny because its so true my mothers family is asian so I am not having a dig to be racist but most Asian car dealers are worse then sarf london car dealers unless of course they are asian sarf london car dealers. I love it when you phone them up and they make up stories of how they bought the car for their mum and she didn't want it, I once asked an asian car dealer if the car had a/c he said "I don't know I will check" he comes back to the phone and says "no it just has a button that looks like a snowflake" :D :D I have never heard a good thing said about TC or KTC, I say stick to the recommended importers on this forum.