The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheers Jurgen, the car is spot on!!

Rayman

http://www.freewebs.com/200bhpcars/stocklist.htm

Click the link above to view 30 his-resolutions pics of your car m8....

Thought you might like the pics - we prepared the car with Jurgen on the Saturday and the pics were meant to be sent to you Sat eve but Jurgen has a problem with the HTML code so they never reached you - shame to waste them...

The Supra really is A1 Condition, Its the Cleanest i have seen but i guess thats what you pay for when you go for a Grade 4.5 with Grade A Interior.

Good choice!! :) :) :)

http://www.freewebs.com/200bhpcars/stocklist.htm

Click the link above to view 30 his-resolutions pics of your car m8....

Thought you might like the pics - we prepared the car with Jurgen on the Saturday and the pics were meant to be sent to you Sat eve but Jurgen has a problem with the HTML code so they never reached you - shame to waste them...

The Supra really is A1 Condition, Its the Cleanest i have seen but i guess thats what you pay for when you go for a Grade 4.5 with Grade A Interior.

Good choice!! :) :) :)

cheers andy and thanks for all your help with prepping car.

No Problem, thanks for the recognition on the pics - As i said, the Car is A1- ive never seen a better example for original condition.:)

By the way, i hope you like the fog light? We allways use a Red LED bulb now if we can and wire it in to the Reversing light to keep the rear looking clean and tidy with no aftermarket fog light cut in to the bumper of hanging off the bottom. It just looks much better. A bit more difficult to do, but worth the extra effort..

Enjoy your car..........

Congratulations Chris, she looks superb :thumbs:

Any plans for her?

ps. The boot rubbers are cheap you should be able to pick some up from your local Toyota dealer. Here are the part numbers

67293-14051 Boot Rubbers

90159-5011 Screws

Cheers for them part no.s Nic, no plans for her modification wise no, just wanna see how running a supra day to day goes, all my money will be going towards servicing and petrol, i love the supe pretty much standard, the engine note is well good, im use to 4cyl you see!:D

No Problem, thanks for the recognition on the pics - As i said, the Car is A1- ive never seen a better example for original condition.:)

By the way, i hope you like the fog light? We allways use a Red LED bulb now if we can and wire it in to the Reversing light to keep the rear looking clean and tidy with no aftermarket fog light cut in to the bumper of hanging off the bottom. It just looks much better. A bit more difficult to do, but worth the extra effort..

Enjoy your car..........

To be honest this was one of things i had to have on the supra, like you say the hanging fog lights dont look so great, thanks for the fog light mod,looks perfect, its the small details that count!

Nice one!:D

Cheers for them part no.s Nic, no plans for her modification wise no, just wanna see how running a supra day to day goes, all my money will be going towards servicing and petrol, i love the supe pretty much standard, the engine note is well good, im use to 4cyl you see!:D

You're welcome Chris.

I think we should have a poll of how many of us bought Supras and said we wouldn't be modifying them, only to find ourselves on a slippery slope, with considerably lighter wallets :conf: When you're ready for your first 'fix' give me a shout :D

Have fun in the new motor, hope you get her off the driveway and on the road soon :thumbs:

You're welcome Chris.

I think we should have a poll of how many of us bought Supras and said we wouldn't be modifying them, only to find ourselves on a slippery slope, with considerably lighter wallets :conf: When you're ready for your first 'fix' give me a shout :D

Have fun in the new motor, hope you get her off the driveway and on the road soon :thumbs:

Lol i know where your coming from, probably will happen to me once i setle into ownership, its all slightly daunting at the mo, the supra to me is like a super car, its an absolute beast of a car, whoever designed is seriously good at their job.

Just gonna take it out when its fairly quiet and get used to the auto, sitting in it im also finding the bonnet is really long, is it hard to judge when making tight turns etc.? I mean you cant even see the end of the bonnet. So how is that in day to day driving or is it something you just get used to?

Other than that im so impressed with the interior, not just condition but also the way its designed, pictures dont show really what its like to sit it, the seats are really snug, and electric seats are class!

Nice looking car fella, hope you enjoy driving it.

Cheers Zap cant wait to take it for a spin!