The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im Looking For A Supra

SENSASIAN

mileage wouldnt bother me mate, from what i have heard these engines are pretty bullet proof.

i dont really take it into acount, i had a 325 bmw with over 200000miles on its original engine, and a 100nx with 150000. hammered the nuts out of them constantly and they never missed a beat.

had a 200sx with 80000 miles on and it was a nightmare!

Looking at its history, it is not financed or accident recorded but he only bought it in August so he "may" have found a problem he doesnt like or he "may" be telling the truth and has only just got injured.

You pays your money etc. Me? I would walk away from this one.

I agree with CJ take someone with you or get it MOT`d at a garage of your choice, if there is nothing to hide then that should be acceptable to the seller ?

MOT is about £40 and the tester might spot any other problems if you ask him ?

Good Luck

If you can find £8000 you might get my aerotop TT if you`re quick, I`ve not used it much recently (lower mileage at 70,000). TT Supra`s are a different beast compared to a N/A BTW !

SENASIAN I feel I have to give you some advice about Color, it`s been proven many times that WHITE is the fastest color as its wavelength is different to any other color. If you want a slower car then by all means ignore WHITE when I`m in front of you disappearing into the sunset !

LOL

:p :( :D

White is too fast to get dirty !

LOL

Seriously agree to £3000 subject to a satisfactory inspection / MOT I had a look and its OK but my opinion would be to pay a bit more and get a tidy one !

It seems too cheap and in my brain that tells me to walk or wear a condom (take precautions)

Over to you !

:p :( :D

Its A Mark 4 1995 Twin Turbo That I Got Quoted For

Can I offer a quick bit of advice? Firstly stop using all capital letters - it will end up annoying people. Secondly, ensure that the quote is for an import RZ and not a UK spec. There is usually a considerable difference in insurance quotes.