The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Someone really needs to check this one out!

Tom

Just spoke to the guy advertising this one as I can't believe it's still available, nice chap and he is only looking for £5200

Scooter put up a link the other day but I told the guy I'd do another for him.

****Copied from autotrader***

51,000 miles,

'P'reg imported face lift model, non-turbo (225bhp)

6 speed manual,

Metallic silver.

Power steering with height adjust, ABS, Driver/passenger airbags, electric windows and mirrors. Air con/climate control, CD player, Black half leather interior. Brand new Toyo Proxes T1 tyres all round, original 17" alloys. Toad CAT1 full closure alarm/immobiliser with central locking. Recent cam belt change. Full RAC inspection with certificate and report. 6 months tax, 10 months MOT. Really tidy example. First crippling house purchase forces sale.

£5,200. ono

01225 719331 or 07967 486188

I also noted from the pics that it has the larger Uk spec brakes from factory, this is probably the highest spec non turbo you will ever see.

An absolute bargain!

someone posted that up last week... looks too good to be true... but then I would say that!

I agree, someone should do the honourable club thing and check it out.. then report back here that it is in fact 'a dog' and we can all sleep a lot easier.....

CJ will be all over this like a rash :D

Well, to me it is a sort of betwix and between kind of car. It is probably very nice and all that but it is verging on TT money (albeit a younger car). I also have a Gunmetal facelift auto NA coming up for sale soon that is going for £4250 so I would want to sell that first before buying another.

i reckon its the best vfm NA out there right now.

None of us can say what its like from our computer screens it will all be speculation..........eg i personally don't see anything wrong with it from the pictures.

These type of na's are a good sporty spec and almost certain to have low maintenance costs for many years to come.

I accept its "still just an NA" but there many other Na's that are pre facelift, have no uk brakes or LSD or 6 speed box, that are much more expensive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.