The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VVTi guys you HAVE to look at this

qaisar

Originally posted by Terry S

That's the aim between 500-550 at between 18-23 psi.

Trust me this one won't go further:innocent:

This is what I'm after, a quick road car that runs on 98RON fuel and doesn't break down every five minutes. Just a bugger Induction Motorsports have temporarily discontinued their turbo kit, have to wait until the end of summer now.

Guest Terry S

Osso, you aren't going to get that power on stock based turbo's.

Nick, there are alternatives to IM.

Chis, no mate, they don't list it for the VVTi in Japan for some very strange reason.

Chis, no mate, they don't list it for the VVTi in Japan for some very strange reason.

lol i know im not that daft, what i meant to say that i am going to start with the basics such as exhaust decat fmic fuel pump ect before i get some big twins or a single turbo.. as i am not sure which route to take yet. but whatever i decide to do i need to the BPU mods first and i might as well do that asap then get the turbos later.

The VVTi appeals to me now, although I am missing the purple car like m

Well tough, its mine now Terry :D , you can buy her back in a couple of years when I move to Spain:) , or if I win the lottery I'll give her back to you for free.

Dont forget to text me your new number when you get hold of a new phone.

hurry up and win the lottery

A bit difficult considering I dont play it ha ha, I might start as of wednesday.

But, on a serious note, my dad might be moving our family business to Marbella as a steak house in the next 6 months and if their laws on cars and insurance are different from ours then I might have to sell, but hopefully I can take her with me, sorry for the thread hijack:)

Hmm. I can't see what the problem would be as you'd leave the VVTi stuff alone, and everything else makes sense - 6 injectors, 6 igniters, airflow, throttle pos,rpm, that sort of thing. I reckon it would be do-able unless there is something nasty in the OBD-II stuff.

-Ian

Guest Terry S

Chis, totally agree. It makes no sense. They sell it for the 2JZ-GTE lexus VVTi but do recommend it for the Supra:conf:

Nick, I think a few of you are too hung up on cast manifolds. I understand people are wary of certain tubulars, and I agree that if made from the wrong tubing they are a PITA. The latest offerings are 321 stainless though, and in the case of the BL, it uses stainless flanges as well.

That's the aim between 500-550 at between 18-23 psi.

]

same here, after a true 500 at the wheels with the ability to get that power down, personally i think thats more than for a road car. so should only need a small single

hoping the tiptronic will be able to cope with that sort of power and also hopefully the cams will too