The mkiv Supra Owners Club

need your help everyone

rovervi

You should have the same plugs like the ones in Colins pictures. Just follow the stereo loom down into the dash and there should be another join.

Its not there and i think i know why, some clown has put different plugs on so that the plugs would fit into a standard Toyota Stereo (that probably wasnt from a Supra)

Can anyone get me a pic that shows what colur wires from the soop go to what colour wires on the pc2-17-4 this way i will then have to wire the pc2-17-4 in manually, Collin i hope your dash is still off, fingers crossed:(

Dude, you are making this sooo much harder than it has to be.

If you would bring the car to me in Sheffield im pretty sure id fix it inside 3 minutes.

Its sooooo frustrating sitting watching you struggle when most of us know its dead easy :p

Thing is i have fitted stereo's and bluetooth car kits for some time, its not as easy as you think because someone has butchered all the wiring and the plugs are not there any more.

The only way you can do it is if you know what every wire is or which Supra wire colour fits to the corresponding harness wire colour. :blink:

thats why if i had this i could do it ;)

Mate, i know what the colours are, its up to you, the offer stands, bring it over if you like, we can work together (though colsoop may be closer :))

What are the colours, if i know this i can sort it lol ive got a member kindly coming down this week thanks for the offer.

I will still give you a shout if we cant get it sorted

Thanks for everyones help with this, thanks Mat as well it was there as you said.

What had been done is all the original wiring was still there just hidden away.

They had run the wiring through the amp therefore all i needed to do was use the harness once i had found that the plug hadnt been cut out.

All i need to do now is replace stock amp with my amp and get a decent sub in place of that standard oval thing under the boot floor lol

Cheers to everyone for your help i will try and get a pic of the stereo on shortly

cheers again