The mkiv Supra Owners Club

to neon or not to neon

hulse

Although they aren't on anymore here was what it USED to look like. They have to be done right and the car has to be right forr them to look right. But each to their own.

[qimg][qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/terribleturner/NHE_0030.jpg[/qimg][/qimg]

And Jon, how on earth does a bloke with taste that made he buy a 2CV (with neons) bring him into Supra ownership?? :rlol:

Thats a great pic:thumbs:

got them on mine at the momnent in green, only problem is only the front and side work, don't know where ot start to fix the others, anyone suggest a good neon electrical person?

Exceptionally simple pieces of equipment mate, just check the tube is in tact. You'll be able to see if any crack are present quite easily, if there are - new neon required needless to say. Other than that just check the connections are secure. Not really much else that can go wrong if the others are working ok, as they're all connected up to the same power supply.

Just like with ever fashion things come and go

neons are definitely out i think, fast and the furious brought them in mainstream and thats quite an old film now, chavs take longer to cotton onto stuff like this.

Same goes for crome wheels........not so good anymore

In my opinion, the new "in thing" in car modifying is the understated look. The best way to test this is if your girlfriend doesnt think it looks modified it passes the test.

another way of looking at it is "if it could be factory standard" if you didnt really know what i supra should look like properly.

you my 2p, but ive spoken to many that share my view

:)