The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke meet (Intrest thread)

ManwithSupra

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Initial-D

i know of a few guys from another site that have supras now. cant seem to get on the site now thou. does ne one know ne winchester owners? (i will be along with richardstock1)

I was talking to Adam-Fahrenheit at work, he wants to come tomorrow aswell, well, he was very interested when we had a chat but he hasn't put his name down so i dunno if he's coming.

See you all there tomorrow, looking forward to it :)

Silver 94 J-spec n/a

18'' Gewalt gold racing alloys

Lowered

Limited slip diff

Blitz nur spec cat back

HKS front pipe

2nd cat removed and as noisy as hell!! :eyebrows:

And lots more to come........

good turn out and pub choice guys but i think we needed a longer drive:)

Maybe next time carry on down the road to the cart and horses in Kings Worthy - couple of miles more down nice open, fast roads, but easy to find if people get lost, and decent parking. Or turn off into Micheldever - the Half Moon and Spread Eagle is OK.

Maybe next time carry on down the road to the cart and horses in Kings Worthy - couple of miles more down nice open, fast roads, but easy to find if people get lost, and decent parking. Or turn off into Micheldever - the Half Moon and Spread Eagle is OK.

Cart and Horses is a great idea, that road is made for Supras i'm sure of it!

Guest Initial-D

lovely long bit of duel carriage way aswell. is great for getting speed up and allowing a long convoy of cars. i live along this road so drive it every day