The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New attempt to catalogue Supras on this board - is YOUR car listed?

Aerotop Dave

FACELIFT RZ - TT auto

FACELIFT RZ-S - TT auto

whats the RZ-S

RZ was manual only, so there is no facelift RZ auto. The RZ had Recaros, big wheels & brakes, improved ABS, billsteins (REAS on VVTis). Some of this was optional on the RZ-S, which was auto or manual.

No i think it lists when changes where made to specs etc, so the 1998s will be the same as 1997s, If you get my drift.

It basically means grades produced from 1997, from 1999, basically from when they last changed something. So Year 98 production started the same as 1997s in terms of spec.

I have a 1995 n/a auto but it has torsen lsd on it plus few other extras like auto aircon folding mirrors, spoiler, can only suppose they were factory fitted as i did not think sz r was made with auto, however sz was not supposed to have lsd??

RZ was manual only, so there is no facelift RZ auto. The RZ had Recaros, big wheels & brakes, improved ABS, billsteins (REAS on VVTis). Some of this was optional on the RZ-S, which was auto or manual.
sounds like i have a RZ-S netto spec

no cruise control

no lsd

no active front spoiler

no sub

who needs all that extra weight lol

A manual GZ? Is there any proof of such thing existing? Thought all GZ's were automatic TT aerotops with top-of-the-line standard equipment (leather, 7 speakers etc.)?

To complete the list with LHD-Vehicles:

TT EU-Spec - 6-Speed Targa (Aerotop)

TT EU-Spec - Automatic Targa (Aerotop)

TT EU-Spec - 6-Speed Coupè

TT EU-Spec - Automatic Coupè

(The Coupès were only available in Switzerland if I remember correctly)

/e One correction, the Facelift RZ's weren't available as Automatics, 6Speed only!

RZ 97+

RZ-S 97+

SZ-R 97+

SZ 97+