The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What did you drive before the supra?

Supradan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say, I drove a Blue P reg Ford Fiesta - as my first and only car... then I drove a friend to a local "friendly" garage where I muttered as a casual remark: Gee, thats a Nice Supra, what is she in for?... (For sale apparently).. whoops, now plummeting down the slippery slope... and loving it ;)

since 1996, Fiat Punto 1.1, punto sporting 1.6,punto gt turbo,seicento sporting x 3,Punto sporting 16v, punto hgt x2, punto 1.2 x2,fiat stilo abarth, stilo jtd, stilo 1.6, like the old fiats and have lost a lot of money on cars over the years, all have been reliable though, i currently have a Punto 1.2 as well

I have to say my 306 S16 has been my favourite car so far So much fun, It actually brought a tear to my eye when the new owner drove it away

Mine brought a tear to my eye cos I kicked it so hard. The day I was trading it in it snapped a spring in the drive and burst the tyre.:(

I used to love Fiats as well mattanna my mum had a Tipo Digit and I always loved the look of the 2.0l twin cam version. Rare sight these days.:)

Cars:

Nissan Micra 1.2gs (with 100 shot of Nos):D

Sierra cosworth RWD (stolen & burnt)

Vectra GSi (mk1) (best other car ive ever had)

Calibra 4x4 Turbo (caught fire)

BMW E39 523i (boring as feck)

BMW E39 M5 (Endless gremlins)

Supra N/A

Supra TT (Current)

Bikes:

Honda NS125R

Suzuki RGV250