The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra GT Racing at Brands Hatch on 27th August

kosmic

Guest dee_rz

£14 damn i'll be poping along i think, you've got me beaten kev in terms of second car ...... wait for it ..................... rover 213 70 bhp and 77 ft bl of torque, pure power the motor industries finest :D

Just got this email through:

GT showdown at Brands Hatch!

On Sunday 27 August, the Avon Tyres British GT Championship comes to Brands Hatch for the first time in two years and the title fight couldn’t be closer. The Ferrari pairing of Tim Mullen and Chris Niarchos are tied on points with the Panoz of Luke Hines and Tom Kimber-Smith, and things are heating up between the top drivers.

The Brands Hatch event, to be held on the full-length Grand Prix circuit, will feature a field of 500bhp supercars from Ferrari, Lotus, Porsche and Aston Martin competing nose-to-tail on both Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for Sunday are available for just £14 online and you can book now at http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/BritishGT2.

In the last round, the two cars clashed several times throughout the race, with Hines eventually barging past to take victory, only to lose the win after a penalty. Hines was defiant after the event:

“We’re here to win the championship and we’re not going to make it easy for them,” he commented. “It’s been awesome this year. You’ve got a bunch of 500bhp sportscars bumping into each other and fighting at close quarters. Touring cars eat your heart out!"

Also at Brands Hatch will be action from the British Formula 3 Series, which features local ace Mike Conway fighting against Brazil’s Bruno Senna – nephew of three-time F1 Champion Ayrton. Although Conway heads the title race, Senna has inherited plenty of the family talent and you can expect fireworks at Brands Hatch next weekend!

Tickets are on sale until midday Tuesday and you can book now at http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/BritishGT2.

Guest dee_rz

i'm going to go down sunday i won't be in the supra as it's not ready, anyone else coming down should be good just going to book the online ticket at £14 :)

1. dee_rz

• 1 month later...