The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest - Black Auto TT K plate - Full service etc

Sheefa

Hi all,

You may have seen some of my more recent posts. Bought this Supra 4 weeks ago. Has run beautifully but i'm thinking now I can't have anymore setbacks like it being keyed again like it was the other day - that'll cost be £500-£600 probably.

Black Auto TT Jap Import RZ

K Reg 93 Plate

Paintwork in very very good condition - slight chips on bonnet which is being fully resprayed anyway so like new. Rear panel also being resprayed due to some git keying it. Spec as follows:

• NEW HYBRID TURBOS Fitted MAY 2006 at cost of £2250.
  • 2ND HAND ENGINE Fitted 2005 from a breakers yard with only 37,000km on the clock at cost of £3,300- runs like a dream!!
  • BRAND NEW FRONT MOUNTED INTERCOOLER WITH HARD PIPES (not shown in pics)
  • FULLY DECATED WITH HKS SUPER DRAGER EXHAUST
  • BLITZ INDUCTION KIT WITH POLISHED HEAT SHIELD
  • BLITZ SBC-ID BOOST CONTROLLER
  • FULL BILSTEIN SUSPENSION WITH EIBACH SPRINGS
  • UPRATED YELLOW TOP OPTIMA GEL BATTERY
  • HID HEADLIGHTS AS STANDARD LIGHTS ARE VERY POOR
  • 17"ALLOYS REARS ARE 10" AND FRONTS ARE 8.5" THESE ALL HAVE PIRELLI P ZERO TYRES WITH PLENTY OF TREAD
  • FANTASTIC LARGE SCREEN FULL TOUCHSCREEN SAT NAV AND CD/TAPE HEAD UNIT BUILT IN
  • TURBO TIMER
  • NOKIA BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE KIT
  • CLIFFORD IMMOBOLISER

Got all receipts and MOT's etc to prove and dyno readout showing 430BHP at the fly. Will be more with the new Hybrids fitted.

Just had a full service by Chris Wilson the Supra EXPERT at an estimated cost of just under £1,000 (haven't had it back yet as it's just gone in). Chris has kindly fitted NEW DISCS AND RACING PADS ALL ROUND AND A NEW BATTERY!

Respray is going to cost me about £500.

Open to offers but looking for around the £10.5k OVNO mark as car is in fantastic conditon and has just been fully checked out and serviced. :)

See below link for pics.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140006501925&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ARTQ%3AUK%3A1&rd=1

ONLY reason for sale is because i'm scared. I'm worried it's going to get keyed again or damaged by some gits and I can't afford the repairs. Heart-breaking is not the word but I feel she may very well have to go.:(

Lovely car, welcome to test drive anytime and of course.......a real real head turner! ;)

Please PM for any more details or offers.:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.