The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheapest NA Auto EVER!!!!

Lucifer

I have here a Cat D registered car. Fully rebuilt by myself. It requires a VIC test to get it back on the raod but I just dont have the time right now.

It is 100% standard NA auto with 90kms on the clock, drives really nice.

I will take £1999 on it

Just to add it is 100% perfect car to drive and I will put 3 months of our own warentee with this car.

Its silver

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be silly, he'll never buy yours

It's white ;)

Gaz.

Not only that, I could never get used to driving it around and people saying, "look, theres that nob James" :D

Blimey, that went quick.....

And I was considering downgrading to an NA just to feed the habit (no nun jokes please).

Col.... wanna buy mine????? I'll throw in the girlfriend for free ;) No, hang on. That won't work cos then I'd be able to keep the Supe :blink:

Blimey, that went quick.....

And I was considering downgrading to an NA just to feed the habit (no nun jokes please).

Col.... wanna buy mine????? I'll throw in the girlfriend for free ;) No, hang on. That won't work cos then I'd be able to keep the Supe :blink:

:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.