The mkiv Supra Owners Club

possible pair of dead turbos, any advice please

KaoriFan

thanks everyone who replied and gave me advice in this thread, helped a great deal.

found out it was the hoses that were the problem on the turbo's. so that was nice and easy. apparently it pulls really nicely once again, just like before.

now found my exhaust will have probs soon, so need to replace that. it's hanging a bit low and looking a bit worse for wear.

also, seems i have problem with the engine holding the oil, so need that sorted out now. not being a technical person, no idea whats wrong. but will cost about 500+ VAT.

the steering problem was down to passenger side front tyre being down to just over 8PSI i think he said ( i dont think it was 18PSI), it was ok last time i checked them, but must have got bad very quick, shocked it was that low. didn't think to check that. thought it was the wheel alignment still causing probs.

oh well, just didn't need the expense this month

thanks once again, appreciate the help.

all the best

Ian