The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Flip and tarnation. Just managed to scratch the Supra!

RedM

Sadly the flower baskets are not ours. They belong to the village shop and post office that we live above.

I'd love to have ripped them off the wall but had to settle for taking my anger out on eerything in our hallway. Took me ages to tidy up!

In the short term just fill the mess with a touch up pen in thin layers until it's level and then T-Cut it down a bit - I know a fairly honest respray guy on the edge of Leeds but I'm not sure how much that will be.

Michael,

Could you PM me his details please?

Cheers.

Unlucky mate, very annoying when these things happen, i managed to drop my socket wrench on top of the wing and chipped it big style.

Seems this red is tricky to match aswell, I tried Halfrauds aerosol (3L2 super red) and it turned out too bright a red so I'm still searching.

It WILL look shit. get the wing done and if you can get the colour match properly as it will be different from the stock colour.

Unlucky mate, very annoying when these things happen, i managed to drop my socket wrench on top of the wing and chipped it big style.

Seems this red is tricky to match aswell, I tried Halfrauds aerosol (3L2 super red) and it turned out too bright a red so I'm still searching.

;) :D :innocent: get it matched...

I got the Supra back today and I am impressed.

I'd take pics but think of a scratch and dent free wing and you'll know what it looks like. The paint matches exactly and has been blended but you can't tell.

I want the rest of the car done now.

Work was carried out by Dodworth Motor Bodies nr. Barnsley, South Yorkshire and cost me £100 all in.

Well chuffed.