The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jic Ltd

martynb

Great shame...I used to visit their website almost daily before i bought my supe - finally went down there and asked if I could have a test drive - Tim just handed me the keys of my chosen supra and said "take it out as long as you want" - even though i'd never driven an auto before. I came back with a large grin and a green faced wife and put a deposit down on it same day!

Got my supe from there, Tim was using it to get to work, full of fag ash it was, but when I went to collect it complete with side skirts it looked stunning and it still does, a real great purchase experience that I would do every week if I had the money!

Still best regards to Tim and I hope he gets his boat!

Damn it! They were a bloody good car dealership as they go. I was gonna get my second Supe from them. Where am I gonna get my next reputable Supe from???

Steve went to Oman?? That's a bit worrying.

A few years back cars were going to the middle east without the owners consent. Steve will have a copy of all our keys!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin Stevo if your reading from over there :D

All the best to Tim. Put yer feet up.

J.

I am shocked.

To recover from one episode then to go down with another is truly bad luck. I will Tim a good recovery and hope he can fulfil his dreams.

A good importer is hard to find, JIC were so helpful and the unlimited tests drives were amazing. I bought my car from them, had to take it back for a minor niggle and got a Supra MKIV loan car. Where else do you get service like that?

I will really miss the web site and seeing the cars coming in.

All the best Tim.