The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying of Jap Auction's or Not!

Lucas

Unfortunately i did. Dont want to do the whole saga on here just yet but i am trying to keep my eyes peeled for peeps thinking about buying from them on here.

Dont get me wrong i have a good car, just not in the condition i agreed to buy it in and they wont put it right. I have even gone down the legal path but been advised it will cost me more than the value of the works so prob best not to bother. grrrrr They will pay in the end, of that i am sure:eyebrows:

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Newera, and I hope you can get it sorted somehow.

I must admit I'm very surprised as I've got nothing but good things to say about them, as have most of the people I know have dealt with them. I sourced my car through Miguel (as you may have guessed!) and I know I'll be going back next time as I trust him 100%.

No doubt you went off previous recommendations etc., so it's a shame that it's not worked out...

• 2 weeks later...

hey lucas long time no speak ;) I too will be contacting Jurgen when the time comes - all i've heard is fantastic reports - not a single bad word said.

I've just got to chose what i want... possibly might go UK TT yet due to the higher spec's, but not sure as limited on choice of specs - auto/aero etc etc