The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trax - Silverstone 3rd September 06 - Any one for a Club Stand

SarahJon

I had an AWESOME day with the SEAT Car Club! Was fantastic - we managed to get 80 cars on the stand in the end - all in colour order, and all really shiny :)

Was hunting for Supras all day, and was disappointed. Saw a couple, one with a HUGE wide bodykit and one with enough stereo to kill a man....

Shame not many Supe's were there, but was an awesome day!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely quite a few supes made an appearance. I saw a couple on track in separate sessions and a few more pootling around: A silver one heading from the trade area towards the pit lane exit and a white veilside with stickers who I flashed.

Mine was the silver one with black oem wheels and blitz wing - oh and slightly melted rear bumper :rolleyes:

Rgds,

Saw yours on the track Raoul, did you enjoy it mate? Looked great!

Had a great day out at Trax, loads of quality and unusual motors to lok at again this year. Not a chavvy show really. Yes there are some people there with a very different idea of automotive style, but hey, it makes it a bit more interesting!!

Big thanks to Klump for giving me his extra ticket and letting be his passenger for the day :)

Did anyone else come home a little sun burnt?

Saw yours on the track Raoul, did you enjoy it mate? Looked great!

Had a great day out at Trax, loads of quality and unusual motors to lok at again this year. Not a chavvy show really. Yes there are some people there with a very different idea of automotive style, but hey, it makes it a bit more interesting!!

Big thanks to Klump for giving me his extra ticket and letting be his passenger for the day :)

Did anyone else come home a little sun burnt?

Hi Tom,

Oh yes the track sessions were definitely fun especially once one is 'bedded in' see a bit of a writeup here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=81107

I hope you guys that were on track remembered to pick up your photos from the booth outside Brooklands Suite...:)

Regarding the show being chavvy. All I saw were fellow motorists enjoying their cars and the day. For sure the bounds of tasteful styling were pushed and in some cases exceeded, but if most, if not all of the other japanese marques could make a stand, I think we could have also...then we could have had mkiv-only session time etc... Ahhh those were the days...:tongue:

Rgds,