The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Manual wanted

MrHanky

OK, it seems im not getting too far looking for a TT at the moment. I just missed out on one at auction with Jurgen the other night, but hay ho.

So as the title suggests I am looking for a TT manual (preferably 6 speed). Let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks

Mark

Thanks so far people. I do actually quite like both of them. I have already spoke to Steve and might go and see his next week if its still for sale. The only thing that puts me off is the fact that I will want to put a body kit and new wheels on both of these which will undoubtedly cost a small fortune. When I could just spend slightly more and buy one with these already on.

Hmm decisions decisions

I will keep looking and my take a look at one / or both of these next week as I have the week off.

Thanks

Mark

N/A Traitor!!! ;)

At least its staying in the family mate! See you this weekend! :)

LOL :D

Yep will definately be there on Sunday. Debating whether to take my son though as on one hand we will be all excited to see Supra's and Skylines but on the other hand this will only last so long before he wants to go home. Damn it I dont know what to do. I would feel kind of mean depriving him of this day out but we will see.

Mark

Bring him, there's far too much to see and do for him to get bored!

Okey dokey then but if he starts causing trouble then im passing him to you to look after :)

Just thought I need to decide what im doing with springs. Are you still wanting them???

Might have a Black Veilside Kitted TT 6 speed manual forsale in about 2 weeks mate. If you are still looking by then give me a shout and I will be able to tell you more.

Hi,

Thanks very much mate. Would you be able to send me some pictures, list of modifications and the sort of price you will be looking for? If its nice and in my price range I might be tempted to wait for it, but if it isnt even in my price range then at least I can get it out of my mind at the start.

Thanks

Mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.