The mkiv Supra Owners Club

It's moments like these.....

Sub_Culture

I dont know what people think about this story, but if you read it at the second time, you will see there's alot of emotion that's put into this story too.

I am speaking as a Oriental person, i am very proud of Supra, very happy for Toyota, because so many in love with the car arround the world, especially British people and you guys MK4 UK.

I've been a member of a lot Honda Forums, some of Supra Forums also. But I have found that this forum especially have been more helpful then most.The members here have shown me so much more about supra that I didnt know myself before. My questions are always answered fully with no problems, I have found out so much more information about supra through this forum. When looking for information this forum has given me so much informtion not even the japanese forum could give me as much infomation as this forum has.

While Iam waiting for my next Supra this forum has closed up the hole, of my last Supra that I had lost.

Anyways I just want to say thank you to you all that have helped me with the information about Supra and have made me feel like I still have my Supra with me.

I just want to say Hi to those i havent said Hi to, and hope to meet you soon at a supra meeting local, as I living now in south east London. Correct me if i did type something wrong, i am studying English.

My regard,

That’s a very nice post there Goku-san :)

I've been here for a couple of years and have to agree, very nice people and excellent information for all things Supra (and pretty much everything else!)./

On the downside, the constant encouragement to modify is not good for the bank balance :D