The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This could be my new car!!

Supradan

one bit of advice ask to see auction sheet;)

Thanks m8 i will.I would have come through you but i couldnt get rid of my NA and was offered a good px so couldnt turn it down.It comes with full jap service history and one owner from new and 49k miles app warrented.Hopefully its all legit:)

Thanks m8 i will.I would have come through you but i couldnt get rid of my NA and was offered a good px so couldnt turn it down.It comes with full jap service history and one owner from new and 49k miles app warrented.Hopefully its all legit:)

the car will be ok just make sure they provide you the auction sheet incase you want to sell on mate last thing you want to do is part ex your nice car for an accident car then the good offer on part ex wont be a good one ;) looks nice enough probably a grade 4

the car will be ok just make sure they provide you the auction sheet incase you want to sell on mate last thing you want to do is part ex your nice car for an accident car then the good offer on part ex wont be a good one ;) looks nice enough probably a grade 4

Spot on jurgen its a grade 4 thanks for the advice m8, i hadnt really thought about it that way so will definatly ask for auction sheet,would this be sent over with car or sent via post?Ie would they get the report before the car arrives.

Its being imported by Torque imports in plymouth who have been very helpfull so far.

hadnt really thought about it that way so will definatly ask for auction sheet,would this be sent over with car or sent via post?Ie would they get the report before the car arrives.

Its being imported by Torque imports in plymouth who have been very helpfull so far.

they can email you it mate its the conditon report of the car when it goes thru auction, get them to email it to you so you know what it is am sure it will be a grade 4 or at least 3.5

• 1 month later...

Went up to torque gt (used to be torque imports) to have a look at my new supra today....Its better than i had hoped for,its very very clean as you can see in pics.

gotta say if you are local to plymouth and want a supra imported go and have a word with mike or tristan they will sort you out.

Hopefully if everthing goes well i will be picking it up next sat.:D :d

supra.jpg

supra engine bay.jpg

supra rear.jpg

Have negotiated a deal for this car using my na in px just waiting for the agent in japan to give us some more details.

How happy am i its exactly what i have been looking for the exact spec inside and out.the car is still in japan so would have to wait for delivery.

:D :d :D :d

I dentical to mine when I brought it, barring the alloys, skirts and front lip ;)