The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted Supra

rovervi

I was going to look at a Supra with 45k M reg, with nice alloys side skirts and rear spats it was 4k from a dealer with 3 months warranty, 12 months mot (it was immaculate) [sAD][/sAD].

But it sold before i got chance, anyone selling similar around the Staffs area (or within reasonble travelling).

will have a look at anything, I love Supras and i have been after one for a while now. Thanks

Pete

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

immaculate and for £4k?? if that was the case then i don't fancy your chances of getting another any time soon.

don't get me wrong, you can get them but chances are they ain't gonna be immaculate. i'm assuming it's an n/a your looking for. auto/manual?

ps

have patience, hardly anyone will have viewed your thread so far as it's only been here an hour and a half or so. :)

yeh i am after a NA preferably manual but auto considered if its nice with low miles.

Tbh i went to see another last Sunday (again missed out) which was 3.5k with 40,000 miles with Mots to prove it hasnt been clocked.

So they are out there :)

6K would get you an immaculate one - 4k a clocked one :rolleyes:

If only this was true i have an immaculate one that has mileage verification at 80000 km on import(now done 89000km 9k is miles) and i am struggling to get 5k for it.I am also giving away for free a set of 17"alloys and skirts n spats with it!!!!Im not in your area but if you are interested email me

[email protected]

Pics of mine.

PIcs dont do it justice, its a really nice resprayed silver blue.

It has damage to the rear bumper, cosmetic only, needs a touch up, but apart from thats its great.

£2500 of NEW BBS 18"'s wiht new 265 / 235 tyres.

Pics of mine.

PIcs dont do it justice, its a really nice resprayed silver blue.

It has damage to the rear bumper, cosmetic only, needs a touch up, but apart from thats its great.

£2500 of NEW BBS 18"'s wiht new 265 / 235 tyres.

Thanks

Can you get me any pictures of the damage and the interior?

Is the interior tidy

What mileage has it done and is the engine standard

Sorry, You know what Im not exaclty sure.

Ill take a look in a bit.

Oh its got a JUN exhaust and 2nd decat and its SERIOUSLY LOUD

Hi again

can you take some interior pics while you are there, and also advise what tax mot its got?

Thanks

Pete

I was going to look at a Supra with 45k M reg, with nice alloys side skirts and rear spats it was 4k from a dealer with 3 months warranty, 12 months mot (it was immaculate) [sAD][/sAD].

But it sold before i got chance, anyone selling similar around the Staffs area (or within reasonble travelling).

will have a look at anything, I love Supras and i have been after one for a while now. Thanks

Pete

Ha Ha;)

Thanks to everyone for the posts i have definately got a lot to think about. I am trying to decide if i would like a Supra that has the side skirts and rear spats or if i would prefer to add them myself at a later date when i have a respray and unless I have sold my car (which i havent yet) i can only spend about 3500.

Thanks to everyone i have a lot to think about, Lucifer could you send me those extra Pics and the mileage and we can have a chat.

I am still open to suggestions until i have one,

thanks everyone

Okay i have got a little tiny bit more money together and have spoken to the missus (under the thumb) and this is what i am after.

a Supra lol, no seriously would prefer skirts and spats with about 50k or less on the clock

would prefer aerotop although dont know if my budget will stretch reckon i can get 4.5k together, what does anyone think, i thought unrealistic at first, but not so sure now after seeing and trying to get hold of a few genuine bargains that havent been clocked.

Dont think this is enough for anything with skirts etc i have been offered. Wish i had enough for the facelift on atutrader is on for 5750 skirts spats and leather front seats its beautiful

anyway let me know lol

Pete

Hi m8

There are a lot of dogs out there for 4.5k but there are also a few really good ones , na`s are not selling very well at the moment i can vouch for that as i have had mine up for 3mths and not 1 viewing!!! I am thinking of trading mine in for a (ssshh skyline). I would stick to the forum cars or make sure you know what you are looking at if you go private/trader.Its a buyers market so take your time to find a good one m8

good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.