The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mint Silver N/A Auto 1995

mattanna

I am selling my mint silver n/a auto 1995, i have had it for about 3-4 months, does 30 miles per day up motorway and back , the car is reading 81,114 on the clock but was converted to miles, has been in the country since 2004, so has done about 56,000 miles.

I went to buy it with Lucipher(well respected trader and owner of mkiv store), who said it was one of the best he had driven, he picked it up for me and did:, full service, coolant flush, plugs, black waxoyl to underside, headlight refurb, replaced boot rubbers, new front brake pads(discs are new almost). accesory belt done, he said timing belt looked as if it had been done, he also fitted speed delimiter and converted clock to mph, car has also had 4 wheel laser alignment. Tyres are near new but are nankangs(have had no probs with them), car has electric mirrors, auto aircon, abs and LSD(RARE FOR THIS MODEL), no airbags, envy supra mats, momo millenium steering wheel(new) and 11 months tax and m.o.t until 15 June 2007.Pioneer mp3/cd player with removable front. NO ENGINE MODS. 18 inch wheels which have some kerbing due to large lip, but not that bad.New toad ai606 alarm professionally fitted.Internal aerial fitted behind rearview mirror, original aerial disconnected.When it went through it's m.o.t tester said it had been well looked after, there were not even any advisories, he said it was perfect.

BAD POINTS- WARNING TRIANGLE DOES NOT WORK ON DASH AS BULB GONE AND HAVE NOT REPLACED IT. Nothing else.

I REDID DRY SOLDER JOINT ON RIGHT HAND WARNING PANEL, ALL WORK NOW.

The car is mint and drives without a hitch, and i would like around £4500ono for it. Am selling because i want an Aristo as cannot get the family in the supe.Will swap for Aristo tt.

Here are pics, please pm me with interest/offers, this is one of the best, i am sure Lucipher would atest to that too

[ATTACH]38571[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38572[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38573[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38575[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38576[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38579[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38580[/ATTACH]

Try 3 adults,2yr old in baby seat,pram and a weeks shopping......

i looked like an 80yr old drivin as my nose was nearly touching the windscreen lol:d :D

Worst week of my life the family bus broke and all we had was the supra....Standing in tescoes carpark arguing "that just isnt going to fit in ":blink:

If this fucker does not sell soon i will be left with two options, 1). run it into the ground and never wash it again, 2). blow it up with a fuse into the tank and get the insurance(or get someone i know to do that), the price is a piss take this is an awesome car, but just impractical for me now:p

If this fucker does not sell soon i will be left with two options, 1). run it into the ground and never wash it again, 2). blow it up with a fuse into the tank and get the insurance(or get someone i know to do that), the price is a piss take this is an awesome car, but just impractical for me now:p

Know how you feel have had mine for sale since april!!:( :(

Try speaking to Leeky from the toyota owners club. He has an aristo for sale and might swap cars with you

contacted him, he only wants an aerotop, bastard and his Aristo was awesome, looks like i am going to be stuck with a car i do not want, even though it is a minter, just not for me!![ANGRY][/ANGRY]

none mate, it would seem people don't want auto's, if only they new how good the box was, why would you want to have to worry about replacing clutches all the time?, mine has to go impractical for me now

Matt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.