The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July's SEM @ Fairmile Cobham

KatieC

Lui has replied...:)

They will be there until 10-11 PM, and may go out for a run afterwards.

Run afterwards for us really depends on what time and what direction as if it's late we wouldn't want to be heading to far away from M4/M3 homeward bound.

Otherwise Sue and I are defi up for it.....

See ya laters...

G

Hope you have a lovely birthday on Sunday, Katie. Had a really good time last night and it was nice to be able to sit outside for a change. Thanks to Steve for pointing out that me two outer lights are actually fog lights and all was required was to turn them on. Made meself look a right fool but hey, that seems to come naturally to me anyways. Look forward to the next meet and the barbeque on the 25th.

If anyone knows as to why I've lost my electric seat windows and central locking after pulling me dash out and messing with the wires to the rear fog light switch, then any info would be appreciated. By the ways, all the fuses seem to be OK.

Thanks Guys

Ben

Great night all...

Looking forward to the BBQ next month, should be great.

Can't decide whether to stay over and have a drink or two - last year we did this and then missed out on blasting down the motorway with a load of other nice cars !

Thanx for the yummy cake Sheena, I'm usually a chocy man but the creamy one was lush (borrowed that word from daughter) :)

Hope you all had a good night (I know you did Susan)...:D

Cheers all.

G & S x

Had a good laugh last night, thanks to all those involved,:innocent: it brightened up a crap day in the office. Have a lovely day on Sunday Katie, Many happy returns. Thanks Sheena for scrummy cake, I'll order mine for next month.:) I think that was the first time in 3 years that we have all sat outside for the whole evening apart from the BBQ last year. Will post some details on this year's barbie in the next few days. Look forward to JAE later this month.

Susan and Andy

sorry i missed this one guys, was keen to get the old barge back into one piece. Managed it in the end and took it for a little run, but stayed local as I didn't want to risk being stranded as a result of my (possibly) poor DIY skills......

....will see you all at the next one and BBQ hopefully :)

Hope you have a lovely birthday on Sunday, Katie. Had a really good time last night and it was nice to be able to sit outside for a change. Thanks to Steve for pointing out that me two outer lights are actually fog lights and all was required was to turn them on. Made meself look a right fool but hey, that seems to come naturally to me anyways. Look forward to the next meet and the barbeque on the 25th.

If anyone knows as to why I've lost my electric seat windows and central locking after pulling me dash out and messing with the wires to the rear fog light switch, then any info would be appreciated. By the ways, all the fuses seem to be OK.

Thanks Guys

Ben

Had a good laugh last night, thanks to all those involved, it brightened up a crap day in the office. Have a lovely day on Sunday Katie, Many happy returns. Thanks Sheena for scrummy cake, I'll order mine for next month. I think that was the first time in 3 years that we have all sat outside for the whole evening apart from the BBQ last year. Will post some details on this year's barbie in the next few days. Look forward to JAE later this month.

Susan and Andy

Cheers hun will do!!!!