The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toyota supra N/A damaged 1993 N/A manual

FINSTER

Well its a long story but here goes. About 2 months ago i hit a wooden post that was on the side of the road and it damaged the front end of my belovered supra. I wanted to get it fixed but did not want to lose my no cliams bonus as I am getting a 350z in September (and i know they will pay out nothing and it will affect my insurance for ages) so I have decided to sell the car as damaged and take the loss (ouch). The mot ran out about 10days ago and its been sat in a garage for the last 2 months. The car was mint before i hit it in fact i washed it the day i hit it! All the details are on e.bay but if you own a garage it could be fixed.

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_sad.gif
Thought i would let my fellow forum members know - its not been recorded. PS i have my 18" Advan wheels and Induction kit for sale on e.bay as well. If you find the link you can view them as well. Yes it is a sad day. If you know how to put the link on to e.bay it would be welcomed (the wheels are NOT bent at all, no damage to wheels at all). Item number: 190001771695

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.