The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT 6speed wanted!

celica500plus

Hi

As most know I was selling the celica to buy a supra, well it looks like it may be sold this weekend. Im constantly changing my mind back in forth as to whether to sell it, damn I cant even get to sleep at night. Anyway someone is coming to see it and is very interested so if he buys it, then I am in the market straight away for a supra, if not think i've talked myself into keeping it.

There isnt any supra's avalaible that have really caught my eye apart from this one bellow thats why i've talked myself into keeping the car if the guy decides after seeing it he doesn't want it!(bet both my arms he will want it

it is a dream car to drive )
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Im basically after a clean well looked after reasonable mileage supra TT 6speed manual, all colours considered I prefere white. Id prefere it to have the factory skirts and rear spats and a nice set of wheels. Im not fussed about engine mods. I dont want anything that is in need of any repair ie turbos, low compression, suspension, brakes!

Please post or pm me if you are willing to sell your car and if you think it will be what im after!

Kind regards

Stuart

Okay guys the celica is sold and i'm absoletly gutted, please someone have the supra i'm after! Only had two pm's so far, I am extremely interested in one but im unsure how keen the guy is to sell. Please keep the pm's coming when I see what I want I don't hang about!

Okay guys the celica is sold and i'm absoletly gutted, please someone have the supra i'm after! Only had two pm's so far, I am extremely interested in one but im unsure how keen the guy is to sell. Please keep the pm's coming when I see what I want I don't hang about!

Steve singles car Link

I have actually seen this car several times and its a fine example, one clean motor and Steve is a top bloke.

Yeah Steve was one of the guys who PM'd its a nice car but its just not what im after. I want the car to be exactly what I want, the other guy who is thinking of selling has exacly what i'm after i'm just waiting for him to get back to me. I'd like to see some more offers of cars to the spec im after if anyone is considering selling please pm me, i'm looking to buy within the next week or so!

Thanks

Kind regards

Stuart

Yeah Steve was one of the guys who PM'd its a nice car but its just not what im after. I want the car to be exactly what I want, the other guy who is thinking of selling has exacly what i'm after i'm just waiting for him to get back to me. I'd like to see some more offers of cars to the spec im after if anyone is considering selling please pm me, i'm looking to buy within the next week or so!

Thanks

Kind regards

Stuart

Hi mate, just a couple of pointers:

- White is 'generally' considered as the least desirable option, therefore prices for these are less than those in RSP, black, Gunmetal etc. Good bargaining point

- You mention you want factory skirts (presuming this means the optional 'OEM' skirts and spats). These are extremely rare so only considering a car with them already fitted is seriously limiting your choices (to say the least). They can be bought afterwards but are rarely available. (they only come up every few months or some, took me 6 months to find some). Aftermarket copies are available, though not as good quality.

A white, low mileage, 6spd, TT, with optional OEM kit and nice wheels is going to be pretty rare. Unless you are very lucky, expect to have to do some major reaserch and daily checks on all classifieds.

Thanks

Kind regards

Stuart

You may find this hard mate.....I found I modified the car myself for my own tastes, get a base and then paint your own pretty picture :)

Thanks for the advice guys and comments, really after something that is already to my taste, basically to allow me some time to save. If I buy it and need to spend money to get it to my taste then I just start all over again, and would have been aswell keeping hold of the celica. Time to save the pennies to move out and once im settled then I can start from a nice clean standard/bpu supra and transform it under the bonnet into something a little more powerful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.