The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dee Rz

Guest Torque 2 much

i hope you PM's him and said look if i dont get action soon im gonna post a thread because i really need them rather then just posting them? If not i think you may be a little bit out of order in posting this thread without trying to resolve. Also 2 weeks isnt really that long to be honest. Also i dont think the guy would of made this mistake so quickly again after the last thread, im wondering if you have posted this as you saw how much action it got last time.

i hope you PM's him and said look if i dont get action soon im gonna post a thread because i really need them rather then just posting them?

He's paid for an item that someone sold to him, he should have them within 2 or 3 days unless different terms have been agreed. It's 'in stock' it's paid for - it doesn't take 2 weeks to find a box and a courier.

If not i think you may be a little bit out of order in posting this thread without trying to resolve..

Don't be such a pussy, people need to appreciate the expectations of the buyer and stop having a laugh once the money arrives.

Also 2 weeks isnt really that long to be honest..

It is if you have a car off the road waiting for turbos you've paid for.

Also i dont think the guy would of made this mistake so quickly again after the last thread, im wondering if you have posted this as you saw how much action it got last time.

Maybe a push like this is the only way to get this character to make good his end of a deal?

Guest Torque 2 much

all i want is the turbos which i have paid for and was told soon as my cheque clears he will send them ,now its getting difficult to contact him

He's paid for an item that someone sold to him, he should have them within 2 or 3 days unless different terms have been agreed. It's 'in stock' it's paid for - it doesn't take 2 weeks to find a box and a courier.

Don't be such a pussy, people need to appreciate the expectations of the buyer and stop having a laugh once the money arrives.

It is if you have a car off the road waiting for turbos you've paid for.

Maybe a push like this is the only way to get this character to make good his end of a deal?

Dude sometimes individual members administration isn't up to the standard you'd expect from a trader. Take a certain individual that purchased say a steering wheel from someone then utterly forgot to pay for it. I beleive that individual remembered like 2 months or more later. Just as bad the individual that sold it to him forgot about the cash as well. This sort of thing does happen when dealing with individuals. Nuff said there dude :)

Guest dee_rz

jesus christ some people are not on there computer 24/7 i only have just got your first pm from you in a while i thought all was well, have replied to you

Dude sometimes individual members administration isn't up to the standard you'd expect from a trader. Take a certain individual that purchased say a steering wheel from someone then utterly forgot to pay for it. I beleive that individual remembered like 2 months or more later. Just as bad the individual that sold it to him forgot about the cash as well. This sort of thing does happen when dealing with individuals. Nuff said there dude :)

I'm just a relaxed seller :D

If I'd been desperate for the money you would have known about it ;)

Guest dee_rz

and i did infact tell you i'd be sending them this weekend i told you i needed the car this week as the turbos are coming straight off the car don't fear all is well

Mate you are definatly expecting a lot from someone who doesnt do it for a living as they have to fit it into their own time. Although i would hope in 2 weeks.

Did like the dont be a pussy comment though :D

ooooh... your getting BANNED!! :haha:

edit:stop changing your posts Daman!

My bad......I was replying to post 15 not realising there was other replies.........so i covered my tracks in the hope i didnt look like a penarse.

Penis hat it is for me tonight :(

Guest dee_rz

i wish i could be on my p.c 24/7 like some people but some people can't i work long hours and not local either so get very little time

Mate you are definatly expecting a lot from someone who doesnt do it for a living as they have to fit it into their own time. Although i would hope in 2 weeks.

Maybe I'm different to other people but I get a 1 hour lunch break each day - that's plenty of time to take a box I've packed the night before to one of the many post offices or shipping companies.

I'm not some perfect seller but if there is a delay for some reason I keep the buyer posted on this.

Did like the dont be a pussy comment though :D

;)

Guest dee_rz

i told the guy they would be coming of my working supra when it clears, it has now cleared so all i have to do is find the next available time i have to pull them off which is today and tommorow and sunday but should be done by sat i only have friday afternoon/evening sat and sunday to pull them which sould be ok and the'll go out straight away as i did tell the buyer, if he wouldn't have agreed to this then i wouldn't have sold them to him of anyone else who couldn't agree withn these terms as i did explain.

i spoke with dee-rz today for about half hour on the phone, so he must have saved my phone number, and to be honest my impression of him is he is young, works hard, has a bit to learn but saying that, he seemed quite a nice lad, and maybe took to much on, as said before i did recieve the cheque, and it will be going to charity as i said it would, he is working and trying to mod his car as fast as he can, we all know how that feels, but i do believe he is genuine and i feel a little guilty that its gone this far, he totaly is sorry for the aggro he caused, and it was not meant, i am letting bygones be bygones, and will deal with him again as i think he deserves another chance as we all do:)

i spoke with dee-rz today for about half hour on the phone, so he must have saved my phone number, and to be honest my impression of him is he is young, works hard, has a bit to learn but saying that, he seemed quite a nice lad, and maybe took to much on, as said before i did recieve the cheque, and it will be going to charity as i said it would, he is working and trying to mod his car as fast as he can, we all know how that feels, but i do believe he is genuine and i feel a little guilty that its gone this far, he totaly is sorry for the aggro he caused, and it was not meant, i am letting bygones be bygones, and will deal with him again as i think he deserves another chance as we all do:)

I like your spirit Gaz....

At least you got some kind of closure on the affair, Ive neamed and shamed on here in the past..but that was with with a couple of traders/individuals that had way too many chances and wouldn't respond to calls etc...and boy did I get slaughtered for it from his mates (of one of them)lol.

On one occasion i paid the guy around £600 for fresh air (not the chap we are talking about at the mo btw) This guy wasn't on the Supra site and if he was he wouldn't last 5 minutes (he was well known to all of us though)...but...its all a long time ago back in the history books of evolution..its what i like to term as 'pikey mentality' but this scenario of yours is different and it seems hes had the decency to sort things out for you.

Nice day init!!! (quick change of subject lol)

Si

(-:

think you should have waited longer before going public. dee aint that bad and obviously remember if you was in his position you wouldnt like it if someone went and tried to make u look like a fool in public, without giving the guy plenty of time.

think you should have waited longer before going public. dee aint that bad and obviously remember if you was in his position you wouldnt like it if someone went and tried to make u look like a fool in public, without giving the guy plenty of time.

mmmm yeah i agree a little but had little info back, anyway did you send my tom tom today

gaz i took it to work with me today - took me 15 mins wrapping in old xmas wrapping paper only to find that i didnt write your address on it. so tomorrow morning il be up bright and early and get it out to you m8. i tried my best with the wrapping by the way :tongue: