Bored...

wkdtime

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate, again ill have to explain, theres a difference between "will 19's fit my car?" to what tyres for 19's" the first is obviously a question which will get posts like handling, dont do it, etc which is understandable, but the latter should gets posts which directly answer the question, but in reality the usual comments like above are given when theres no need.

Guys im talking about specific questions like, "tyres for 19's", "How to do TTC?" "How to fit flamer kits", now these subjects if discussed in regards to "what do you think of...." then i can understand the stick they would get as many members would'nt even dream about carry out these mods. But is someone has asked a question in a way where they have made up their mind and simply wants to know "how to.." or "where to buy from..." then negative posting in regard to the mod should be left out.

Fair play to you mate. I once asked the question "Will 20s fit on a supra, what mods might be needed for such a size and has anyone done it?" All i got back was "why dont you sell your soop and buy a land rover."

I still actually never got to find out if it could be done.

If someone wants to do something really outrageous with their soop then they should be applauded for having the balls to do with their car what some of us may not be prepared to do. It is after all a big risk as no doubt they've worked just as hard to buy their car as you or me. (Collectively)

Lets face it, we're all in this group to help each other and cos we all appreciate one of the best (imo) sports cars ever built. Lets help each other out and stop having a go at people for daring to be different.

How about I use a homing pigeon cos post here is pricey for these valuable items !

Is it well trained? I dont know if Ray will accept homing pigeons, as they have been known to delivering to the wrong address, Ray wont have it, he wont risk these going missing.:D

That's a bit negative there mate. Are you dissing my intention to carry out your request to the letter? :angrymod: ;)

Anyway, what are you on about common sense, your argueing to say we shouldn't say putting 19" wheels on is a bad idea!! Common sense. :search:

lol I must be bored too.