The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK or Jap Twin Turbo Wanted

Polemarch

Hi all. I'm back again and now looking for an untouched twin turbo as my main car within the next few weeks. I'm looking for a twin turbo in excellent condition, don't care if UK or Jap. The primary concern is condition and mileage. Also, i don't want white or silver.

Ideally I'd like a Black GZ with low miles. Anybody got anything nice for sale?

Hi all. I'm back again and now looking for an untouched twin turbo as my main car within the next few weeks. I'm looking for a twin turbo in excellent condition, don't care if UK or Jap. The primary concern is condition and mileage. Also, i don't want white or silver. Anybody got anything nice for sale?

Mine was white when i first got it but was absolutely mint like the one Gaz's selling. First job done.... full repsray :D Depends what you have in mind for the car, i wanted a perfect base to work from.

Some lovely cars there. I simply just don't want white or silver, just don't like them as much as I like red, black, blue tc. No insult to you silver guys n gals btw.

My ideal spec if a TT, black GZ with factory bodykit and decent miles. If anybody has one then I'll have it! :-)

Hi all. I'm back again and now looking for an untouched twin turbo as my main car within the next few weeks. I'm looking for a twin turbo in excellent condition, don't care if UK or Jap. The primary concern is condition and mileage. Also, i don't want white or silver.

Ideally I'd like a Black GZ with low miles. Anybody got anything nice for sale?

Mark @ Phoenix has a Jap black TT for sale. Give him a bell. Their number is 01923228484

Guest Supradean9

hi i have a jspec tt in storm blue with 64k totally standerd with factory aero kit ( side skirts, rear spats, uk brakes and blisten suspension ) registerd nov 94 loads of history mot's bitma certificate etc;

call 07766826839 thanks DEANO!!!!!

Yulia, your car is too expensive for ME! :D

I wouldn't say this in your For Sale thread but I seriously doubt you're ever gonna get 23k for your car. Not when my 2000 6sp RSP single turbo and Chris Webley's could be bought for less. I hope this doesn't offend you, just trying to be realistic. Good luck though - I really hope you get that much.

That is way overpriced, I bought my car at 6 years of age for less mileage than that 4 years ago for £15k ... and that was totally standard spec UK manual model!

Not bodykitted and modified like yours which will no doubt affect the value. I think you should be realistically looking at £15-17k tops tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.