The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine steam cleaned

sarjo

hey jo read alot on your threads is the car sorted?

Think so thanks Jazz - you know what its like with these bloody Supras. No job on the car has ever been easy and straight forward.

Still might have a slight and inconsistent stalling problem but have raised the revs slightly and it hasnt happened since - but then again it hasnt moved much recently. Roll on the weekend.

Can you just raise the revs slightly? I thought it was all controlled by the ECU. Does the ECU learn the new settings?

You're right I think. Have you got a laptop? Just plug your ecu in and pretend its a graphic equaliser. Just keep changing settings until you get more base :D

I'm not going to tell you how I did it unless I know its solved it :p I actually dont think I've done anything and that the cars just running a bit faster as it wants to go for a drive. Its sat for nearly three weeks and not moved more than 50 metres :(

Anybody want to hire a Supra?

Yeah I know :(

Still I've booked time off for JAE , so that should be good :)

Are you guys going?

Dont know - will have to check my busy schedule. Torn now as its boating season . . . . still trying to master the wakeboarding larky :search:

Anybody want to hire a Supra?

i will hire it just to park it up next to mine to piss all the neighbors off for a week hehe :tongue:

how much? id say £2.50 per day is reasonable?

i will hire it just to park it up next to mine to piss all the neighbors off for a week hehe :tongue:

how much? id say £2.50 per day is reasonable?

Yep you're on, but you'd have to return it tank full :D

MK - the car park where you've posed in for your garage potos looks really familiar. Where is it?