pistonbroke

Which music  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which music

• Rock/Metal
    • Dance/Electronica
    • RnB/Rap
    • Other - please specify

Heres the video people, its taken me about three hours to do.

Let me know if I should make it to different music, or just your thought in general.

I'm sorry its a bit dark in places, the camera doesn't do low light so well, its also exagerated by the fact that the video is quite compressed so quality is greatly reduced.

Enjoy

http://media.putfile.com/Bluewater-meet

Before you say it, no, at the time I didn't see the bit of paper stuck to my tire when I drove it out of the garage.

Heres the video people, its taken me about three hours to do.

Let me know if I should make it to different music, or just your thought in general.

I'm sorry its a bit dark in places, the camera doesn't do low light so well, its also exagerated by the fact that the video is quite compressed so quality is greatly reduced.

Enjoy

http://media.putfile.com/Bluewater-meet

Before you say it, no, at the time I didn't see the bit of paper stuck to my tire when I drove it out of the garage.

Looking good fella, nice to meet you by the way

As far as the music goes I'd say rock/metal is the way to go. All the films are using it - The Fast And Furious soundtrack is a deffinite driving or should I say thrashing CD. The one featuring Saliva rather than Ja Rule with the original film poster as the art work.

Hopefully should be able to make the film to.