The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow convoy?

Voo51

we will also be there. this will be the first time we have met anyone from here. looking forward to seeing some of the cars.

cheers

I'll look forward to meeting up with you Jim, I'll probably get there early, i'll be parked in the huge space away from all the other cars in the car park on the services. :D :)

hi ill be coming to meet the rest of you at jct 17 services, anyone know what its called? il be with another supra and a scooby doo and a starlet turbo and ermm.. an omega i think!

hi ill be coming to meet the rest of you at jct 17 services, anyone know what its called? il be with another supra and a scooby doo and a starlet turbo and ermm.. an omega i think!

Watford Gap Services I think.

See you there. :thumbs:

Well i cant wait to see you all there. Im just about to set off! Im thinking about going on the strip today as its going to be really busy tomorow but well see how much its smoking!!

Have a great journey down and well see you all tomorow!

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys! Really enjoyed the day and nice to convoy down together.

Thanks for the runs Gaz - Im impressed with that NA-T - I think you showed that scooby!! :D

Hope to meet up with you all soon.

Steve. :respekt: