The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racelogic TC / Windows

Graham Rudd

I've written a win32 app to change the TC settings in windows. Its much easier to use than having to use a comms package.

Its a small project, actually written as a testbed system for a PalmOS version I'm going to implement. If anyone is interested in trying it then mail me and I'll send you a copy.

This is intended as a personal project, and as such I obviously wont guarantee that it can't bugger something up. I can say that I've used it without any problems and everything seems fine. It replaces the need to use tracread/tracwrit and procomm.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...

HELP!

I have been playing  with this little program over the past two days.

It is great, it is so easy to use, unlike the  dos interface.

I have checked all the settings from my car and on the standard. dat file supplied  by RL. I have some very  different  settings for  the one supplied  for the supra by RL. Unless  it has been corrupted, which is entirely possible, then some things are very wrong. eg wheel [(circumference) sorry  diameter, se next  post] 550mm, this equates to a 14 inch wheel!!!!!!!! My Bridgestone 17’s are 637 at the rear and  645 at the front. Soft  cut 0000000000000000000!!!!:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Would some one please send  me  a standard.dat file from their  RL disc. Please rename the file so that  I don’t  confuse it with other files.

Thanks in anticipation

(Edited by Phil Wall at 7:49 pm on Nov. 9, 2001)