The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Arches!?

nismo_lp

Well spotted ..altho grinding them down does stop this before you roll them. Not so much grind them so you weaken but enough to get rid of the bulbous spot weld that slipped past Toyota quality control. They are usualy preety good with the spots TBH ..altho you cant vouch for if the car has had a 1/4 on it at some point and they have been spotted with a mig instead of a proper spotter.

Good call tho :)

Well spotted ..altho grinding them down does stop this before you roll them. Not so much grind them so you weaken but enough to get rid of the bulbous spot weld that slipped past Toyota quality control. There are usualy preety good with the spots TBH ..altho you cant vouch for if the car has had a 1/2 on it at some point and they have been spotted with a mig instead of a proper spotter.

Good call tho :)

I prefer the CHOP SHOP method ;)

I perfer the "leave metal on there" method ;) :p

Its out on loan at the moment, But if anyone wants to borrow it im fine with that. :)

ahhh nice one mate!!!! yes pleaseee any time you can,is it a pain to do with the tool?

Can be depending on condition of paint and how low your car is. It's basicaly a big ol roller that clamps to your hub with ajustments and you roll it rounds ajusting the angle until you have either flushed your arches or gone widebody LOL. Works to warm up the paint too other wise it has been know to crack and flake the paint off.

Can be depending on condition of paint and how low your car is. It's basicaly a big ol roller that clamps to your hub with ajustments and you roll it rounds ajusting the angle until you have either flushed your arches or gone widebody LOL. Works to warm up the paint too other wise it has been know to crack and flake the paint off.

Nice one mate!i aint that bothered about the paint cracking as i'm fitting veilside overfenders,drop me a pm mate and i'll give ya a few quid to borrow it,when ever you can.

Cheers dude regards keef

Nice one mate!i aint that bothered about the paint cracking as i'm fitting veilside overfenders,drop me a pm mate and i'll give ya a few quid to borrow it,when ever you can.

Cheers dude regards keef

there not that expensive to roll the rears about 90 pounds