The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drivers Headlight Shell - Air Intake

Gaz Walker

A customer of ours is desperately after one of the Drivers Side Headlight Shells that Vortex was selling a while back.

Unfortunately they no longer have any left and my customer would really like this part!

Please let me know what you have. Cash waiting.

Gaz.

Guest gzaerojon

im with you now, i might be able to knock something up next week if thats any good? i'd be gutting an old jspec light

Guest gzaerojon
Anything mate. Car goes of to bodyshop in about 3 weeks so if you can do something that would be great. I am sure other people are after these too!

Gaz.

yeah will do mate, does it have to be exactly the same as the pic? or can i just make it up as i go? im pretty sure i can do it, so i'll start next week as i have a week off :)

Well I have no plans to start doing them again at the moment but that doesnt mean I wont if the interest is great enough in the future ( which from past experience it wont be). Simply digging the mould (which to be honest I have put a hammer through) out for 1 or 2 isnt worth the investment or time TBH. I have no Bother with anyone making their own version or infact creating their own as long as it is their OWN design, exclusivity is quite nice sometimes. After all I took the time and effort to make these of my own back ..so with a bit of creativeness I cant see why anyone else cant either. Yes I get jumpy everytime it is mentioned ..I think most people would be like that when someone tries to steal an idea they put effort into. Peace out :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.