The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Lights and Pics

zap

Love these lights matey :) :)

Think they would look just as nice on the rear of my White Supe. Were they hard to do? What bulbs have you used for the rear side light and brake?

You need to ask Jon how hard to do.

All the bulbs are coloured chrome effect, orange single filament for indicators, red single filament for fog and red twin filament for tail and brake.

Guest gzaerojon
they look v.nice! can anyone do some magic and show me what they would look like on a black car?

it was an early design but i photoshoped waynes a while back :)

click me

Guest blueangel

ive got 2 sets of old rears if any1 wants them both are knackerd with no looms oops soz 3 out of 4 are knackered. lol

Zap - had a word with someone in the know, it is right that you should have a reflecter in the light unit, but if you run about with the lights on ( as gamer has said i think ) so the red light is showing at the back you should be ok. It would only be so i have been told - a very very picky member of law and order that would pull you over for it.

Zap - had a word with someone in the know, it is right that you should have a reflecter in the light unit, but if you run about with the lights on ( as gamer has said i think ) so the red light is showing at the back you should be ok. It would only be so i have been told - a very very picky member of law and order that would pull you over for it.

I am fairly certain that the red reflector does not have to be in the light unit itself. It just has to be situated at a certain minimum/maximum height somewhere on the rear of the car. As Klump says though it would have to be a real ball busting copper to even notice. I ran mine without a red reflector on the rear for 2 years with no problems.