The mkiv Supra Owners Club

bournemouth meet thanks & Pics thread

Whitesupraboy2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came down with Mr T to the pub. Stayed for an hour, then everyone went to New Forest and me and my girlfriend went to Poole for the day. have to admit, not as friendly a meet as the Cobham one, people seemed a lot more 'clicky' which was a shame, but some nice looking cars all the same.

I liked the white one with the huge Veilside wing. Was eyeing up your sideskirts, what make are they?

Andy

Sorry you thought that Andy. :(

T'was only cliquey at the Angel because of the seating. To be honest, most of us didn't know each other anyway. When we got to the White Buck we all sat together and chatted. Then we went for the snaps and everyone had a good laugh. :)

Sorry you thought that Andy. :(

T'was only cliquey at the Angel because of the seating. To be honest, most of us didn't know each other anyway. When we got to the White Buck we all sat together and chatted. Then we went for the snaps and everyone had a good laugh. :)

Nah, no probs. Im glad everyone had a good time anyway. Im a total (self) confessed car nut, so it was nice merely to see a couple of other Supes at least as I dont see too many on the roads. Would have been nice to meet a couple more owners in the flesh, but there is always next time!

Andy