The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lazer jammer

nige

Where I used to work they did some top secret hush hush gubbins for the military.

In the stores was a couple of tins of really expensive paint. Apparently it was radar & laser absorbing paint & could be used to mask a vehicle (tank) from enemy targetting devices........

Olive green Supe anyone ;) :D

Hi Steve, While you're here I have someone on amother forum asking about an oil test kit.

Can you PM me your tele number for him?

brgds....

emm.Apparently i was down at Sextons fitting a sound system and i asked him for a jammer.They have this new one which is parking sensors!!! how cool is that?

100% legal.

errr, did you read the linked article, that's what this one is. It's 100% legal to own one... you still may get done for perverting the course of justice though.

Where I used to work they did some top secret hush hush gubbins for the military.

In the stores was a couple of tins of really expensive paint. Apparently it was radar & laser absorbing paint & could be used to mask a vehicle (tank) from enemy targetting devices........

Olive green Supe anyone ;) :D

I painted a bike in this stuff once and the one time I got shot at by a hand-held, the copper flagged me down, told me he knew I was speeding but the gun didn't register so just sent me away with a mild telling off.

There are 2 types, one is hidden, one is the parking sensors, if its hidden they cant prove shit because they can get a false reading by not aiming at your number plate right, how the hell will they can prove that they aimed at your front small angled plate first time correctly? IMPOSSIBLE. I dont think they stand a chance, as long as u slow down and switch it off.Unless you are an idiot and you admit and you say yes I have one im sorry,my other point is: how many cars have got parking sensors these days? are they all perverting the justice? thats bullshit in my opinion

There are 2 types, one is hidden, one is the parking sensors, if its hidden they cant prove shit because they can get a false reading by not aiming at your number plate right, how the hell will they can prove that they aimed at your front small angled plate first time correctly? IMPOSSIBLE. I dont think they stand a chance, as long as u slow down and switch it off.Unless you are an idiot and you admit and you say yes I have one im sorry,my other point is: how many cars have got parking sensors these days? are they all perverting the justice? thats bullshit in my opinion

well said mate;)

There are 2 types, one is hidden, one is the parking sensors, if its hidden they cant prove shit because they can get a false reading by not aiming at your number plate right, how the hell will they can prove that they aimed at your front small angled plate first time correctly? IMPOSSIBLE.

Have you ever seen the viewfinder of a laser gun mate?..

It has "telescopic sight" type aiming crosshairs on it, and magnification. If they want to zero in on your number plate or front headlight at 800 yards then they can do, with super accuracy...

And the camera vans on motorways are set up at certain distances and the camera is on a tripod....

And with the database now in place, they can prove that they get repeated "misreadings" from your car and that could be enough to get a home visit inspection from them.....

Yes, but how many times have u actually get pointed with a laser gun per year? i have been pointed probably 3 times in 11 years, plus if u have a detector as well 80-90% of the times you will know that laser is ahead of u from miles so u can switch it off. Now how many times and whats the probability of getting pointed 1st with a gun in a year? i think very minimal, i think would take centuries to get many misreads if u are careful, anyway they can f*** off if they would be breaking my house i would sue their asses for damages without evidence, trust me it only takes a picture at the court of ur front tiny pointing down number plate to get them done for misreading!

And finally i would rather take my chances and have 0.0000000000001% for this to happen to me rather than getting done for speeding with prove(laser gun)..At the end of a day is what is most important for you your license? or your law of probabilities? I take the first.

Yes, plus if u have a detector as well 80-90% of the times you will know that laser is ahead of u from miles so u can switch it off.

Wrong.....

Laser detectors don't give any advance warning. That is a "sales ploy" LIE...

RADAR beams give off scatter which can be detected from a distance.

LASER beams do not..... you wouldn't even get a warning if the car in front of you was being scanned......