The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Official member - picked uo the Supra

Feakins

i cant belive how clean that car is inside and out....

i get mine back in 54 mins from spray shop and its starting to sodding rain.... so its never going to be clean

ive got to say keeping a black car clean is a bit of a nightmare but when its all cleaned up it doesnt half stand out a mile (best colour when clean).... IMHO it looks best in the evening reflects so many colours.... (sorry my designer side coming out now)

next thing for me is getting interior looking like as clean as that... v nice

i cant belive how clean that car is inside and out....

i get mine back in 54 mins from spray shop and its starting to sodding rain.... so its never going to be clean

ive got to say keeping a black car clean is a bit of a nightmare but when its all cleaned up it doesnt half stand out a mile (best colour when clean).... IMHO it looks best in the evening reflects so many colours.... (sorry my designer side coming out now)

next thing for me is getting interior looking like as clean as that... v nice

apart from the carpets and the handbrake handle its not bad for a 103,000 km car i personally get black carpets in a black supra.

Yeah them seats look so good from outside the car, as Jurgen says could do with a new carpet and handbrake handle but you can only see that close up. If anyone has a spare ashtray let me know :)

Need to give it another clean and wax really but we're not even allowed to wash cars with buckets anymore down here. Might have to use bottled water :D

ive got to say keeping a black car clean is a bit of a nightmare but when its all cleaned up it doesnt half stand out a mile (best colour when clean).... IMHO

Charlie - are you and Dodgy ganging up on me? You've both had a respray, I'm gonna be the poor relation at Mascrat this month, I think I'll park out the back.

Feakins - car looks v. nice (sorry for the hijack)

Mike

Charlie - are you and Dodgy ganging up on me? You've both had a respray, I'm gonna be the poor relation at Mascrat this month, I think I'll park out the back.

Feakins - car looks v. nice (sorry for the hijack)

Mike

its the respray season mate... i have a car sized paper bag with headlight holes if you want it mate ? hehe

n00b