The mkiv Supra Owners Club

POLICE sunglasses

Ian W

Was bought these for my birthday a while ago and have only worn them a couple of times. The price has come down since i got them and you can now pick them up brand new for £110.

am offering them to you kind people for the bargain price of £50 plus postage and come complete with case.

come on you aero top boys, you know you wanna?! (didn't someone buy an elise recently as well? :D )

just had a look and they are actually identical to those glasses there mate. will get a pic of the actual glasses themselves if you want though (just need to find the bloody digital camera!)

just had a look and they are actually identical to those glasses there mate. will get a pic of the actual glasses themselves if you want though (just need to find the bloody digital camera!)

I'm not sure if you would do this, i know i would feel a bit of a tool, but could you post a pic of you or someone else wearing them! cos you only know what they would look like when they are on and the next best thing is someone else wearing them lol! :D

And no im not a perve or puff or........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.