The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dell Laptop for sale

Stonkin

no point offering anything else now as at the time it was 25 pound or nothing, people can make up their own mind, with my record having bought and sold things it speaks for itself.

Robert, I can see your point but why not consider accepting a higher offer, better than doing yourself out of money?

Whatever you both decide your views still remain on this thread for others to come to their own opinions.

I make a gesture above to possibly make us both happier, and still all it seems you want is a full refund. Not gona happen.

Im sure ive said this before but i'll say it again as your obviously not hearing me....i dont want a full refund i dont even want twice the price i paid, just thought id say my bit, it has nothing to do with money, its just funny now its out in the open you wanna sort something fair for both of us but at the time all you were offering me was less than 20% of what i paid (141) so id rather you kept the money and bought some bubble wrap for the next item you sell.

Come on lads, meet in the middle:) I've had a shit couple of weeks and it makes you realise money ain't worth all this aggro:(

seriously paul, its typical that only when things come out that we sort out a deal but not at the time. I cant be bothered, im not rich by all means but would rather he kept the money.

seriously paul, its typical that only when things come out that we sort out a deal but not at the time. I cant be bothered, im not rich by all means but would rather he kept the money.

Fair enough, not on anyones side but I can see where you're coming from.

So I guess this is dealt with now and time to move on, it's been aired now and that's that !

Paul

Not getting involved here but Stonkin sold me an IBM thinkpad and Iiyama tft monitor which were both way better than advertised. He also drove half way to meet me as he said in the ad that he didn't want to post such a fragile item. My experience with courriers proves its a lottery and shit happens.

Thanks Charlie.

Robert, i didnt offer more than £25 at the time, as i was sticking to my guns and believed it was down to the courier not me to resolve. I offered to meet half way last night as a gesture of good wil, clearly you are now sticking to your guns.

End of discussion as far as i'm concerned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.