The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WTD: TomTom France/Western Europe map

Ben-san

Thought I'd try here before I go off and waste copious amounts of cash on a silly little SD card for my Tomtom One.

If anyone has this used or unwanted, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands in time for the Dragonball Run.

Or, given my sense of direction I may just end up somewhere in Spain looking for the rest of the group. :search:

Please let me know if you can help me out :D

Thanking you...

Ben

Jake, that would be really nice of you but I fear the upload will take a lot of your time. If it's alright with you, then please do :D

Mr Crane, that would be a good idea. Anyone got a USB SD card reader?

Gawd I'm such a cheapskate. :blush:

Have you managed to book yourself on the Eurotunnel Jake? Last thing I read was that Jon had accomodation for you.

If you do manage, I'll bring my laptop and we could try some "sharing" of maps with your usb reader.

Guest mk47

oh just a suggestion maybe you all could link up your tomtoms so that each of u know where you are? im sure theres some sort of function where all tom toms alert each other when your 'paired' friends are nearby

oh just a suggestion maybe you all could link up your tomtoms so that each of u know where you are? im sure theres some sort of function where all tom toms alert each other when your 'paired' friends are nearby
Eh? Where did you get that from?

Surely that can't be possible.

Guest mk47

im sure u can, without having mobile --- ill read up on it later tonight and let u guys know - im 100% sure it can be done on a tomtom 500 coz it explained it to me in my tutorial :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.