The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS hard pipes - £80

Bob

Used, could do with a good polish, which I will do when my new bottle of Briliant arrives :)

These are for the stock SMIC (not for aftermarket FMICs), but does not include the two top ones. I bought them from here ages ago and realised I never really needed them.

I'm asking £80 inc. mainland delivery

Pics to follow.

Pics attached. Note there's a bit of a scrape on one of them that looks like something has rubbed against it. What you see in the photos is what you get (apologies, but I didn't have enough time to clean them up properly)

Guest Bijal
Pics attached. Note there's a bit of a scrape on one of them that looks like something has rubbed against it. What you see in the photos is what you get (apologies, but I didn't have enough time to clean them up properly)

i see you still havent painted that stillen front end :innocent: :D

let me know if you want it booked in still? ;)

bijal

:)

Guest Bijal
lol, it was due to go in last month but then my runabout died! 'til I get another one then I need the soop to drive to work every day :(

i feel for you mate. :search:

oh well, you know where i am if you need me.

good night.

bijal

:)

The original hard pipe kit:

http://www.hksusa.com/images_products/L_1283.jpg

So there's one pipe and a few couplers and jubilee clips missing. The pipe that's missing is the one that goes to the throttle body; but you can stay with the standard rubber or get one made up. hence the low price.

They're stock size for stock size SMIC (or one of CW's or Miami-GT's) mate, no idea what Greddy's are like (didn't know they even did any).

No idea what stock size is though, sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.