The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ford Capri

Kev.O

Thought I'd post up on this forum incase anyone fancies a classic ;)

It's time to sell my 3.0 'S'. It's a very reluctant sell but we're moving house and I need the garage space for my supra. The car has been in the family for the past 24 years. The car is in an immaculate condition. The bodywork is excellent with no rust. The interior hasn't got a mark on it.

It has a genuine 31,200 miles on the clock. The car has been garage kept all it's life. All previous M.O.T's and relivant history has been keep. The colour is signal yellow (so I'm told). The entire exhaust system was changed last year, and has done very few miles since.

Wow, what a fine example !!!!!!

Brings back so many memories of by 2 tone 2.8i :D :d :D

Good luck with the sale, what a shame you do not have space, feel for ya.

24 years is a long time

I had a Slate grey 2.8i - loved it to death :) I ended up throwing a 4.2l Rover V8 lump in it - sooooo much fun LOL :) :)

Kev,

is there not a Capri owners Club or something, that would snap that up.

I'm going to a meet on the 22nd of May at Evesham where I will have the car on show. Hopefully people can see what a fine example it really is!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.