The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK "type" bonnet

CJ

I am thinking of selling my UK "type" bonnet. I say "type" as it has the look of the UK with a scoop fitted but doesnt have the gubbins attached underneath. The bonnet is in excellent condition but unless you really need one in Kawasaki Blue, you may have to spray it. :D

I am unsure as to what these are worth but am open to offers.

you going for a carbon then CJ. im not a big fan of carbon fibre but it looks great against blues like that. it'll be like Adrocks' from supraforums

I was thinking of it Lee. As you say, I think it works well with blues.

CJ, I got offered £175.00 for my bonnet and scoop, my bonnet had a minor, very small pin dent. So you perhaps should aim for more than that!

Thanks for the info old chap :)

Sorry for the semi-Hijack here but can i ask you about that front grille of yours CJ?

Is it uber fine mesh?

P.S. Gorgeous car BTW:)

Not too fine that it doesn't allow air flow but not so big as to allow small children through :D I had it done at Turbofit. I am sure they can advise more sensibly than me. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.