The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Someone Is Gonna Get A Bargain For The Summer!

VIL

Guys

I posted up my car for sale a while ago on thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=64404

Had some initial interest from some people but no one has actually come to see the car! I cant believe the market for Supras is that bad, especially as I had deliberately priced it at what I thought was a bargain price!

Anyway, I have left it a couple of weeks and want to give it one last go on the forum before going down the e-bay / Autotrader route.

I would prefer it goes to a club member so I am opening it up to offers!

Please PM me with your offer if your interested (note, sensible offers only please).

Having spoken to a few people as to why I had such little initial interest I realise I may have priced the car up too cheap and this is what has put some people off! Crazy!

Guys, I can assure you that this car is no `Shit Box`, I spent a lot of time and money looking for a Supra and waded through seeing a whole host of crappy cars until I bought this. I know the sort of crap thats out there......this is not one of them!

If I did not need a fairly quick sale I think I could hang out for 6-7K but my circumstances mean that I need to sell pretty soon as my new business is just taking off.

If you are looking for a TT I promise anyone that comes to look at this car will not be disappointed.

As stated i'm open to offers..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.