The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT is up for sale!

VIL

After nearly 4 years of loving my TT she has to go as I am setting up a new company and need something more practical. :bye: :cry:

Spec:

Silver 1993 (K) GZ Twin Turbo, auto.

125,000 miles

J-spec, first UK registered 1-2-97

Usual GZ Spec:

Leather Seats (electric drivers)

Leather Steering wheel (with airbag)

Leather gear shift (auto with overdrive)

7 speaker stereo system

Active front spoiler

Cruise control

Standard stuff:

Power steering

Central locking

Electric/heated mirrors

ABS

Traction control

Electric windows

Air con/climate control

Additions:

Cat back stainless steel exhaust, bespoke fitted to car by Blue Flame Performance, sounds great :woot:

HKS air filter, some people dont like these but on mine you get a great induction noise which I love!

Kosei 17" alloys, in good condition

Koni adjustable front suspension

Panasonic head unit, 6 disc CD changer, amp and sub (although the ICE is nothing spectacular and would have been this years project if I kept the car)

Cat 1 alarm/immobiliser, works with central locking keyfob. (certificate included for insurance purposes).

Private plate (VIL ****) which will stay with the car.

Rear fogs in lights (no unsightly after market lights)

Service:

Full 12 months MOT just done, passed without fault.

Tax till July

Serviced regularly at a local garage who I have dealt with for years and trust implicitly

Folder full of bills, servicing, parts etc

Just had oil change and fluid check done.

Good tyres all round, car has only done a few thousand miles since all 4 where changed.

Does it need anything?

Two things to sort out at some point:

The subframe bolts could possibly do with a spanner check, I did have this done at Phoenix a while back but think they could do with looking at again.

I still sometimes get a `howl` on acceleration which I think is a split in an IC hose somewhere. Again I had one of the hoses changed at Phoenix which improved it but I think there is another one that needs investigating further. As the noise is intermittent and there is no loss of performance I have not bothered to do anything over winter.

General:

If you are looking for an honest, fairly standard Supra this is ideal. The body work looks as good up close as it does in the photos with only one or two minor blemishes. NB, the head lights look blue as they are covered with a special high impact material that I imported from the US (also gives off a HID look).

Price:

I am aware that the current price on Supras has dropped and that mine has a few more miles on it that some people would look for, therefore the first person to wave £6000 in my face can have it! :shock:

I you are interested PM me or call me on 0789 990 6160.

Thanks, it really is a nice tidy car. In all the time I have had it its been a pleasure to own and 100% reliable.

As its been my daily car the miles are a little high but I dont think its excessive for a 13yr old car.

I was unsure of what to price it up for and although its probably worth more than 6k I need to get a more practical car so wanted a fairly quick sale. My only concern is i`ve priced it up too cheap!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Flat4_ire

nice clean car that is, just the mileage im guessing is putting people off? gonna have to bite the bullet and try the trader for £5500 dude :(

Having spoken to a few people as to why I had such little initial interest I realise I may have priced the car up too cheap and this is what has put some people off! Crazy!

Guys, I can assure you that this car is no `Shit Box`, I spent a lot of time and money looking for a Supra and waded through seeing a whole host of crappy cars until I bought this. I know the sort of crap thats out there......this is not one of them!

If I did not need a fairly quick sale I think I could hang out for 6-7K but my circumstances mean that I need to sell pretty soon as my new business is just taking off.

If you are looking for a TT I promise anyone that comes to look at this car will not be disappointed.

As stated i'm open to offers..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.